فراخوان دوسالانه پوستر جهان اسلام :
The Second International Biennial of Posters in the Islamic World will be held with the aim of bringing together and examining posters designed across the Islamic world (in Islamic countries and among Muslim communities in non Islamic countries).
Sponsor: The Islamic Republic of Iran's Academy of Art
Organizer: Saba International Cultural and Artistic Center
1. The Great prophet (Praise & greetings of God to Mohammad & his descendants).
2. Social and cultural posters;
3. Posters on the theme of Palestine;
4. Posters on the theme of illustrious figures of the Islamic World (1. Avicenna; 2. Mowlavi; 3. Ebn-e Arabi; 4. Averro ; 5. Farabi; 6. Allameh Eqbal-e Lahoori; 7. Allameh Tabataba'i).
Social and cultural posters should be dated either 2005 or 2006.
Note: This date limitation does not apply to sections 1, 3 and 4 ;
Works may be submitted in printed form (silk-screen, offset, digital printout, etc.);
Posters submitted should be accompanied by A4-size digitized files (TIF or JPEG format; 300 DPI resolution);
Each submitted work should bear, on its lower right corner, a label reflecting its full characteristics and the personal specifications of its artist;
Any artist will be allowed to enter a maximum of five works in each section;
The secretariat of the biennial will be unable to register works lacking an identification label;
Works reaching the secretariat beyond the deadline will not be entered in the exhibition;
The works submitted to the secretariat will not be returned;
The works accepted in view of the exhibition will be published in the book of the biennial;
Each participant will receive a participation certificate and a CD containing the entire works presented in the exhibition;
The secretariat will be entitled to publish the participants' posters, on the internet, in books, etc., for publicity purposes.
Secretary of the exhibition
Scientific council and selection group
Mostafa Asadollahi, Sedaqat Jabbari, Mehdi Hosseini, Habibollah Sadeqi, Mostafa Goodarzi.
Four Iranian and three non Iranian judges.
Calendar of the biennial
Posters submission deadline: 21 September 2006;
Selection of works: Third decade of September 2006;
Exhibition opening: 25 December 2006;
Exhibition closure: 8 February 2007.
· A Special Prize of the Iranian Academy of Art, comprising:
· A commemorative statuette, a plaque of honor and 20 Bahar-e Azadi coins, for an Iranian artist selected;
· A commemorative statuette, a plaque of honor and 20 Bahar-e Azadi coins, for a non Iranian artist selected;
· First Prize, comprising a plaque of honor of the Iranian Academy of Art, a commemorative statuette of the Saba Cultural and Artistic Center and 15 Bahar-e Azadi coins (in each section);
· First Prize, comprising a plaque of honor of the Iranian Academy of Art, a commemorative statuette of the Saba Cultural and Artistic Center and 10 Bahar-e Azadi coins (in each section);
· First Prize, comprising a plaque of honor of the Iranian Academy of Art, a commemorative statuette of the Saba Cultural and Artistic Center and 7 Bahar-e Azadi coins (in each section);
Address of the secretariat of the biennial:
Tehran, Taleqani Ave., No. 53, Saba Cultural and Artistic Center.
Secretary of the biennial:
Mohammad-Reza Hosseinkhani: Tel.: 66494508-11; Fax: 66487534, 66494512
International affairs secretariat:
نوشته شده در پنجشنبه بیست و هشتم اردیبهشت 1385ساعت 12:15  توسط میلاد شاهجانی